Welcome to Holy Trinity, Winchmore Hill
The Parish Church of Holy Trinity has served the people of Winchmore Hill since 1907. We are in the Catholic Tradition of the Church of England seeking to find God in Word and Sacrament and we under the Episcopal care of the Bishop of Fulham.
We are a happy and diverse community here in North London and we seek to live together in love and fellowship, waiting on God in prayer and seeking fresh ways of growing in our Christian discipleship. We have a diverse congregation of young and old with a growing number of young families. As a diverse community of all ages and abilities we seek to enable everyone to play a full and active part in our liturgical and social life.
Holy Trinity is in the heart and geographical centre of Winchmore Hill with its Bell Tower being a feature of the local scene. Its bells ring out as a sign of a church that is alive and in the centre of all that goes on in the Parish.
A very warm welcome awaits you.