History

1908

Holy Trinity is Born
The Lady Chapel
The dedication of Holy Trinity

1913

The first Vicar of Holy Trinity

1919

War Memorial Bells

1930

The Church in the 1930s

1933

The New Chancel
The consecration of the new chancel

1936

The Reverend Ronald Matthews

1978

The Fire of December, 1978
The Bishop of Edmonton officiating at a baptism

1979

After the Fire

1980

Demolition of the Great West Window
Father Malcolm Gray
Mass of Thanksgiving of the restoration

News